Monday, November 11, 2013

Yay, we finally started the bed/bath remodel


I've been waiting for AGES for this and with the dirt bike season behind us, Bryce finally agreed to get started :)


This is probably one of our bigger projects but we couldn't be more excited to expand our tiny 5ft x 8ft master bath and finally build a second closet.


We've completed the first part of the demo so the framers can push out the bathroom walls this week. Then we start to rip out the one closet to make room for two massive custom wardrobes! I haven't been feeling my best recently and this weekend's hard work showed how out of shape I really am. However, I'm pretty sure the double dose of antibiotics are doing their job so it will only be a matter of time before the gut and my energy start turning around. More to come soon!

No comments: