Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Busy Bee


You would think that since I haven't been able to train, I would have a lot more time on my hands, right?! Unfortunately the past few weeks have been extremely busy and my usual every other day blog posting has been taken to the sidelines. This time of the year is always frantic with work because of the holiday madness, but it's also the time where planning/budgeting for the upcoming year is in full force. In between the long hours of work, I have been able to squeeze in a few bicycle rides outdoors (which have actually gone quite well) and even attended a Nuggets/Pistons basketball game downtown Denver. My health is progressing each week and I've been adding in a few additional food items here and there per the doctor. I've committed to not racing until June 2013 so I feel very confident that my slow transition back into the sport will be the right move to be fit and fast by the following CX season! I promise to update more often and even share some of the newer recipes that have become a household favorite.

No comments: