Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Things that make me smile!

 

The past several months have been very difficult in terms of finding things that get me really excited. Work is great and I couldn't be more thankful for the amazing friends and family I have, but it's been a while since I've been happy-go-lucky about something. This past weekend was the first time I was able to get out on my dirt bike for a little bit and even catch a little air. Even though I probably rode a total of 45min with lots of breaks in between, it felt so good to finally be doing something I truly enjoy!

The next day, I walked into one of my clients' and tickets to the Nuggets/Pistons game were left on my desk. That instantly put a smile on my face :)


 The following day, there was a package from Timex at my door when I came home. It  had the purple, blue and checkered Timex 80 watches in it! I am slightly obsessed with these watches and wear them all the time so adding a few more colors to the collection was the perfect way to spark some excitement! Thanks again to everyone who has been by my side throughout this whole debacle, it means the world to me. I have been making huge progress lately so hopefully a less restricted diet and more exercise will be in my near future!!!

No comments: