Monday, April 09, 2012

A fun Easter weekend


I'm starting to integrate some power hikes into the training mix so Bryce joined me up one of Boulder's finest hikes in Gregory canyon on Friday afternoon. It was a super windy day so it worked out perfectly!


Since Tom is still in rehab from his shoulder surgery, we decided to join him on another dirt road hill climb Saturday morning. I couldn't have been happier because it was my first ride on the new Litespeed Cohutta. I'm pretty sure I'm in love...


Nothing like spending 5hrs in the sunshine with two of my favorite boys :)


We made an impulse decision to head up to the mountains late Saturday afternoon to spend Easter Sunday with the Binghams. As usual, we were pampered beyond belief and fed like kings and queens. Although I'm trying to be a little bit better about my crap food consumption, Easter just isn't the same without Reese's Eggs...I only had 3 of the 6 :)


After our delicious homemade waffle breakfast, we headed out to McCoy with our friend Kevin for a little moto session. It's crazy how dry and warm everything is up high, but I won't complain! After a fun and technical couple of hours, we went back into Edwards to shower and enjoy a delicious Easter dinner and dessert! Another fabulous holiday with amazing friends and family :)

No comments: