Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Boulder Junior Cycling


This evening I had the opportunity to assist my good friend, Taylor Sheldon, in my first Boulder Junior Cycling road practice session. Not only was it a great time, I am really looking forward to seeing the improvements of each of the young riders throughout the year! I will be joining the road group on Mondays and Wednesdays evenings through mid August :)

Boulder Junior Cycling has multiple components to its program including mountain, track, cyclocross and road. This gives the kids an opportunity to try out all the various types of riding and racing their bikes with superb guidance and coaching. BJC has also been named a USA Cycling Center for Excellence for a 4th year in a row. Check out their website here for more info and pics. What a stellar program!

I've been in Boulder for over 10 years and it's amazing how every day I am beyond 'wow-ed' at the new programs and opportunities the city offers for its people. Gotta love the bubble!

No comments: