Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Things that are new and exciting


First of all I have to mention Bryce's 2011 KTM 250 SXF! After a long couple months of waiting, the bike is built, the suspension has been tuned to perfection and he has been able to go train on his new race machine. It's scary to think but the 2011 race season is only 2 weeks away...crazy how time flies!

On the non-motorized side of the world, I did completed my first walk/jog since July 4th, 2010 this past week! It wasn't anything special, but I did include a few 1min and 2min jogs with lots of walking rest in a casual stroll on Tuesday morning. It's funny that jogging as easy as I can for 1 or 2 minutes at a time makes my HR jump to 170! At least my body isn't falling over while I do it which is a huge improvement from the past 6 months. I have another round of bloodwork on Thursday and as the doctor keeps telling me, patience is the name of the game this year. The more I listen to my body, the faster I'll be back training and racing like the good old days. I seriously fantasize about being as fit and healthy as I was in fall of 2008 (pic above)! PATIENCE ERIN, PATIENCE!!!

1 comment:

DOUG BERNER said...

HECK YEAH!