Monday, January 17, 2011

Spreading the Powerbar Love

Saturday morning, I joined Tim Hola at the Frosty's Frozen 5 Mile and 10 Mile running race in Littleton, Colorado.

As the two of us worked the table and gave out samples to the racers and spectators, his wonderful wife, Nikki, was out kicking butt and taking names during the 10M race!

Tim is one of my favorite people in the world so I immediately jumped at the opportunity to work an event together and catch up after the last couple of months.

As with all endurance events in the Denver area, there is always a huge turnout. I had a blast getting people amped up about the Gel Blasts and the newly branded Restore recovery beverage.

I also had a great time chatting with the kids running around the venue! Since racing isn't quite in the near future, I plan on helping out at numerous Timex and Powerbar over the next couple of months! Stay tuned.

No comments: