Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Update from D-town.

Let's just say that if I didn't have obligations or responsibilities back in Boulder, I wouldn't be leaving here anytime soon! Wow...is pretty much all I can say. It couldn't be a more perfect place for an endurance off-road athlete. The mountain biking out here is beyond amazing and there are some seriously rockin' people out here to train with :)

I've been staying with Shonny and Mary in their gorgeous condo overlooking the river and mountains and getting some great technical lessons from both of them. After several great rides, I'm already so much more confident on the bike and ripping through sections I never thought were possible. All in all, it's been spectacular so far. We're heading to the 6am masters swim session in the morning then for a moderate ride before Will and I head back to the Boulder Bubble. More pics to come, but figured I'd let ya in on the fun times of the past few days :)

4 comments:

packfill said...

an endurance off-road athlete? :) I'm trying really hard here Erin, but you make it so very difficult for me.

packfill said...

miss you. can't wait for you to get back to boulder...XOXO :)

DOUG BERNER said...

You must have had a great weekend. MTB with friends is the best! Rode some trails in Ashevile, NC on Monday. Damascus, VA on Tuesday. Jim Thorpe, PA on Thursday. One day I'll eventually make it to Durango!

Who's a pro said...

X-terra racing is the best. Road tri's have really begun to suck. People take themselves way too serious. Hope to see you out on the circuit sometime.....

Good luck in Tahoe and Maui!!!!