Saturday, August 30, 2008

DURANGO...here we come!

Will Kelsay and I will be heading down to D-town this afternoon for a few days of rockin' mountain biking and good times with Shonny, Mary, Blake and Lisa in their hometown. This is a great opportunity for me to really get my skills dialed in and start putting in some serious speed on the downhills and technical sections. If I can stay rubber side down, I'm hoping to come home with a big boost of confidence and a lot of things to practice back in Boulder! Oh, and we're bringing the video camera so there could be some ridiculous video footage coming...especially with two 6+hr drives!!!

On another note, good luck to those racing mtb in Winter Park today (Tom, Sasha, etc) and the boys racing in the USPRO Time Trial and Road Race in Greenville, SC today and tomorrow :)

No comments: