Tuesday, September 09, 2008

The Madness has arrived!

But in a good way...

It's been super busy since the start of September with trips to Durango, getting back into a more consistent training regime, making sure things are in control with my clients and well, just trying to live every day with the biggest smile on my face possible :)

After an amazing MTB trip to the high country, I was supposed to come home for a few days then head out to Ironman Wisconsin to cheer on a bunch of friends and go play at some sponsor's headquarters. Unfortunately that didn't work out as planned and I ended up staying here in Boulder. However, it was a great day out there for several people. Lara Cooper was a total studette and had a solid all around day and Keith Meyer of Timex rocked a killer race as well. Congrats to both of you and wish I was there to watch!

Although IMWI wasn't on the agenda, the big mountains along the front range were calling my name. Shep and I did a great ride on the Sourdough trail that totally kicked my butt on Saturday then drove the motos out to Buffalo Creek on Sunday for a 140 mile round trip. It was super fun watching heads turn the entire duration of the trip...As Shep likes to say "We're such badasses"!!!

1 comment:

kerrie said...

i swear that you are constantly on the go! do you ever stop??