Friday, September 12, 2008

Minor Bike Change

After being heckled about running a super aggressive setup on my MTB (i.e. flatbar), it wasn't until my trip to Durango that I finally decided to make the change. Yea, yea, yea...I know, I don't listen very well, but it's okay...right Tom?!?

Anyway, Shep put on a riser bar that has not only allowed me to get into a much more comfortable position, but has made it soooo much easier to control the bike on descents. Thank you Shonny and Mary for pushing the change, I couldn't be happier :)

Now if it would just stop raining...

2 comments:

jameson said...

good call on the bars... I made the switch last year and couldn't believe how much it helped with descending.

How are you liking the PT on your MTB. I use it on the road and am trying to decide if it's worth getting another for my mountain bike.

ready for tahoe?

DOUG BERNER said...

A good riser is the way to go. Good for you Erin Kummer