Sunday, May 04, 2008

The Weekend Happenings

After an entire day off of eating and sitting on the couch Friday, I was ready to get back on track Saturday. And I did just that. Killer swim in the morning, pleasant run after that and a super fun mountain bike ride with Shep in the afternoon up at Heil. I think I'm finally recovered from all the tumbles I've been taking recently and ready to really lay the smack down on the MTB :) I met up at the Lazy Dog later that night with Shep, Tingle, Denny, Jen Jen, Mark V and Jonnyo (who just drove here from Arizona to come train for a few months). We watched the Pistons win the first game of the second round against the Magic and chatted over a huge plate of nachos...mmmmm.

This morning brought sunny skies and beautiful weather and the long run was spectacular! After a little laundry and grocery shopping (FYI - $75 worth of groceries fit in my new motorcycle luggage which is freaking AWESOME), I went out for a nice road ride with the roomie. It was a little cloudy and breezy, but felt good to spin the legs out.

I am now on my way out the door to meet the clan downtown to celebrate Joanna's 38th birthday!!! WHOOOOAAAAA! Happy Birthday Chica!

No comments: