Monday, May 05, 2008

To the trails we go...

Since John has been repeatedly telling me how he's going to kick my butt on a mountain bike, it was time to take him with us to the trails and show him what's up!

Not going to lie, I was pretty impressed with his strength to and ability to climb, but dude, you've gotta have some more balls on the downhill. I'll admit that even though I was going super easy uphill, you win. However, I dominated your slow ass on the descents and you know it :) And then there was Shep and Blake who just rocked both our worlds the entire ride! Damn you two are nuts!!!

We stopped at an overlook to show Jonnyo the pretty views of Boulder

3 comments:

jonnyo said...

WHAT???????????????



what kind of blog is this????? I was polite to let you lead the first 2 downhills and then took the leading in the last one...you cant denial this.....


i will write my own blog tomorow and make things clear about what really happen out there.....

your a bad loser...bad erin,:)

Erin said...

Blah, blah, blah...

Shouldn't you be in bed? I hear really serious triathletes are always in bed and sleeping by 9pm :)

Paulo Sousa said...

Who's John?