Monday, May 12, 2008

Fun, fun, and more fun!

This is how I spent the better part of the day on Saturday after a long swim with JZ in the morning...

However, we did manage to cut down the kickstand on my motorcycle and go over to Shep's good friend's place and get it welded back together. That was pretty cool to witness. Watching the boys play with high tech tools is absolutely hilarious :)

Because the weather sucked and I had no motivation to do anything on Saturday, I decided it would be a good idea to just pile it all on Sunday! I'm kind of regretting that today, but it was worth every second of it while I was out there. Did the long run in the early morning, then set off on a great group ride with a bunch of local Boulder mountain bikers for a good 5 hour mash-fest up and around every trail we could get our bikes to...this did include several thousand feet of climbing too!

Lookin' good on the trail...

Tony indulging in some apple pie at the general store at Gold Hill!


The evening ended with a killer massage and a great dinner with Tom and Shep at the Rio. I'm definitely tuckered out beyond belief so I'm thinking a little rest and recovery will be on tap for the rest of the day!

2 comments:

jonnyo said...

wow...you are sure very entertaining to watch! So, your feeling a bit tired from that epic sunday!!!! i guess it s all good because tonight is a hockey night!!!

MarkyV said...

where's my P-tap file!!! :)

GO WINGS!!!!!!