Sunday, May 25, 2008

1 for 2. Not Bad.

Because the Red Wings decided to whoop some Penguin ass last night, it makes up for the horrible display of basketball the Pistons decided to come up at home during the same time. I was lucky to be able to switch back to the hockey game each time I checked the basketball game because otherwise I would have just been super bummed! Anyway, it's exciting to see Detroit in the Stanley Cup Playoffs and on their way to another series victory!

As for other things...I'm finally starting to get back to training...kinda. I've been told from those who had the same thing that I will be hacking and coughing for quite some time even after I start feeling better. Ugh. I even woke Pete up yesterday morning because his balcony is right outside our pool and I was coughing like a madman after a long set. He thought some old man was dying in the water so he came out to see what was going on and it was me having a coughing spasm! Funny in a not so funny way. However, I did get to venture back out on the trails with Brett for a little mountain biking. Although it was dog slow, it still felt great to get back out there.

After that, Tingle and I did a 'mini' clinic at the Timex truck in the parking lot of Boulder Running Company. We answered some questions and made some people feel pretty excited to race on Monday as well as get motivated to train for their first marathon :) I chilled out with Keith and Tristan most of the afternoon which was super fun. They both need to move their butts out here so we can ride and play all day...right boys?!?

No comments: