Friday, May 23, 2008

OH that feels good...


...for the Pistons to beat the Celtics in Boston...DUUHHH!!!

Exciting game last night that ended much better than Tuesday evening. As they head back to Detroit, I'm guessing we'll see a few more 'Ws' and hopefully an Eastern conference champ! It's too bad they have the exact same schedule as the Wings/Penguins for the Stanley cup, but I guess that just means that those nights are completely reserved for couch time and flipping channels :)

Still sick and haven't done ANYTHING over the past week. It's kinda crazy. I don't think I've ever taken this much time completely off. However, regardless of how bad I want to get out and train, this horrible cough isn't going to allow me to do much of anything. It's really gross the shit I'm hacking up :( I'm on the mend though and finally getting progressively better!

As for the upcoming events this weekend, there should be some good times all around. The Timex crew arrived in Boulder yesterday with the big truck and will be doing lots of stuff for the Bolder Boulder 10k on Monday. Tingle and I will be helping out with whatever they need including clinics, set up, schmoozing, etc! Lots more to come and probably some good photos so check back!

1 comment:

stageracer said...

Ride the Pistons train as long as you can.....'cause if they end up playing the Lakers, it will be a short series.......

HA!!!