Thursday, April 10, 2008

Too many fun things going on!!!

Tuesday started off with a great hard run with the clan...8x1k!!! I was a little nervous I wasn't going to feel well since I haven't done any hard runs since the injury, but I felt surprisingly awesome. I felt even better after a good serving of Joanna's killer french toast :) A great swim, hard trainer session and some work mixed in throughout made for a very productive day!

Yesterday wasn't too shabby either....got on the trainer in the morning, picked up all the last minute things for my momma, swam at lunchtime, did a little work, played some sodoku, then Shep came over to watch 'Into the Wild'. Other than the puking scenes, it was a great movie and highly suggest it!

We also brought out our artistic side with the giant coloring book the girls gave me! I was in charge of the monkey and Shep the girl...I have no idea what he was thinking with the blue, but hey, he's color blind so I won't be too mean :) That thing is going to take FOREVER to finish, but at least there is a tower of 150 crayons to help out!!!

Lastly, it's not abnormal to experience extreme weather fluctuations in Colorado, but COME ON....I'm so ready for warm weather and I wake up to snow and a forecast that includes several more inches throughout the day?!?! AHHHH. Okay, I'm not going to complain because starting Saturday it is supposed to be gorgeous and sunny! How about that for timing Mom?!?

3 comments:

kerrie said...

um...that just isn't a girl and a monkey - it's Boots and Dora, come on!!! sounds like a great day, still trying to figure out this sat night ;).

Erin said...

Hmmm...so you have kids. I couldn't tell you the difference between that chic and Spongebob, but I'm cool with that!!!

No worries on Sat night. If you can make it (even with the kiddies), we'd love to have you there. I know my momma reads your blog all the time so I know she'd love to meet ya :)

Anonymous said...

nice coloring! I MISS U!!