Monday, April 07, 2008

Internet at last!!!

Holy crap it's been awhile since I've updated. Apologies. I just got internet at my house today since the person we were stealing it from decided to either block us or just get rid of it all together. Anyway, no more excuses...

First of all, I must inform everyone that my wrist is healing at an extraordinarily fast pace. I am already swimming and have been running like crazy. I'm still stuck on the bike trainer as I can't quite hold on to the handle bars yet. I'm hoping that will change by the end of the week because my momma is flying out from Michigan on Friday evening to spend her 50th birthday here in Boulder with me! Well that and learn how to ride her new bicycle I just bought for her today!!!! Check it out...my mom's gonna be a rockstar back in Rochester Hills :)




2 comments:

WC Athlete said...

"since the person we were stealing it from decided to either block us or just get rid of it all together"

LOL, classic!! :D

good to ear your getting 100%

Anonymous said...

WoW!!!
Thanks for picking out such a cool looking bike.
It is going to be fun riding around town on that...