Friday, April 11, 2008

Red Wings & Motorcycles

Well, the Wings have 1 game down and 3 more to go in the first round of the playoffs! They beat up the Preds and showed them who's boss last night downtown Detroit and there is no doubt in my mind they will continue to dominate in the series. I have a good bet going with my Timex teammate from Nashville, Bruce, which is allotting for excessive trash talking these days. I'm loving every second of it and can't wait to rub it in his face again on Saturday when my boys take game 2 back at the Joe.

Oh, the love of playing with motorcycles! I have been meaning to get new luggage for my bike for a while now, but since it hasn't really been warm enough to ride (and well, the whole turning the throttle with a broken wrist doesn't help much either), I have just procrastinated until early this week. Last night, my new bags arrived and Shep and I dismantled everything on my bike and installed the new GIANT luggage...it's going to be soooo much easier to tote everything around now. Shep also got in his brainstorming for the bicycle rack which will be welded to the frame of my motorcycle. Now that is what I'm truly excited for!

Shep in his mechanical element...I do try to help :)

The BMW city cases just weren't doing it...although they do look pretty sleek. Know anyone in need of some F650 racks and luggage for a Beemer?!?

Alright, to the pool for a dip and run then finishing the errands, work, a bike and then get momma from the airport....whooooooaaaaaaa!

2 comments:

Osman said...

Too cold to ride? Pfft. I've ridden at least once every month since November. 'Tis the season for discounts on winter gear!!

Osman said...

p.s. nice bags.

I also happen to be in the market for some bags for my KLR. However, lacking welding skills, I don't think they'll fit my bike. I'm thinking of going the happy trails rack +pelican case route.