Saturday, April 12, 2008

Day 1 with Mom

So yesterday was a bit of a wasted day. I didn't feel very well so I just decided to eat myself retarded and watch 7 straight hours of America's Next Top Model. Oh yes, great fun. Helped Shep get over $1200 back on his taxes, watched 'Blades of Glory', then picked up my momma from the airport an hour and a half late :) It was super great to see her and even more fun giving her all the new toys and apparel!

This morning we went out for a little adventure where I ran and she rode my mountain bike for two hours on the trails around the house. I was super impressed and she did great getting in and out of the pedals until we got back to my place. When we were chatting outside the garage, she lost her balance with one foot still clipped in and fell right over :) Otherwise, she was looking like a pro cyclist out there!

Lots more to come today...Wings game, hair cut, birthday party, etc! Stay tuned.

3 comments:

MarkyV said...

yer mom rocks.

when's her first race? ;)

kerrie said...

your mom looks totally hot!

Anonymous said...

markyv--love to meet you someday.
You always have such nice things to say...
About my first race... I think at the present time--look for me in the crowd cheering everyone on!!

Best of Luck to you this season..