Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Holy COW(s)!

So much has been going on recently that I've completely forgotten to mention that I'm taking a red-eye flight to Atlanta this evening to race the Fort Yargo Xterra on Saturday!!! Yes, very exciting! A teammate and great friend Carol Sharpless will be picking me up at the ass-crack of dawn and Friday we will meet up with another friend and teammate from Nashville, Bruce Gennari, who will be racing with me...or behind me I should say....haha. Since he lost our little bet between the Wings and Preds series, he now has to be my little bitch at Xterra Nationals and do whatever I say...oh this could be fun :)

So things have been good but very busy. I had lots of catching up to do on Monday both recovery and work-wise. Had a great massage in the afternoon which always helps out, then had a pleasant evening hanging out with Tom, whom I haven't just chilled with in a while! Yesterday was one of those days that you just go and go and go until you hit the pillow still going. Woke up, took Jon to the car dealer, did a little run interval session (with cows and their little baby calves EVERYWHERE - one of these days I'm gonna get trampled on), went to the pool to test out the new wetsuit (ohhh buddy, it's nice), went to a client, went to the post office to pick up a certified letter from the IRS (not good), dealt with that crap, drove to Pearl Izumi to meet with the art director (going to do some shoots for their catalog),went to another client, got on my trainer for some short intervals, drove downtown to take my dentist's daughter and wife out and around Boulder (she's thinking of coming to school here next year), came home and worked on numerous accounting issues most of the night, then.......went to bed! Okay I'm done.

Lots to do again today before I leave, but I'm sure I'll have plenty of time in the airport to update so until then....enjoy the day:)

1 comment:

WC Athlete said...

kick butt erin :D