Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Update

So I have officially broken my navicular bone which will take 4-8 weeks to heal with a cast, however, there could be more...

The doctor saw something on the xray that led him to believe the scaphoid bone was also fractured. Unfortunately, the only way to know for sure is to have a CT done. If this bone is in fact broken, things are gonna get ugly. It will require surgery to insert a screw in the bone and a minimum of 3 months for recovery. Pleeeeeeease cross your fingers this is NOT the case!

As of now, I'm waiting for the insurance company to approve the CT scan. Once that is done I will have either really good news, or very sad news!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of positive thoughts and prayers are being sent your way.
Love you...

jonnyo said...

well, that is very frustrating

sending you good vibes and hope you dont need surgery.....

can you still ride your motorbike? I need someone to teach me!!!!