Thursday, March 27, 2008

News

First of all, I have to say thanks to everyone for their support during this time. Whether an email, phone call, blog comment or coming over to hang out, I can't even tell you how appreciated it is!!!

So the CT scan has been approved by the insurance company and scheduled for Friday at 5pm. I will find out the results immediately and regardless of the outcome, I'll have a huge support group out in San Diego from Saturday to Tuesday for our annual Team Timex Camp. Laura and I are flying out together and can't wait to see our other teammates and be the silly Boulder girls as usual :)

Stay tuned for the results later tomorrow evening!!!

3 comments:

kerrie said...

good luck - and yeah, keep that tingle girl in check and closely supervised.

MarkyV said...

what time you gettin' here?

And WHY did you not fly out here on friday... you's gonna miss the party on saturday!

Erin said...

We'll be partying with all of you on Saturday...don't worry!!! We have a team dinner that night then free to do whatever. We've already talked to
Denny :) See ya tomorrow Marky!

P.S. You could bring that rent check too so I can start paying these damn medical bills!!!!