Sunday, March 02, 2008

Things are back on track!

Although I have been playing catch up with work recently, I have also been able to get out a bit on my bike in the warm weather here in Boulder. It was actually almost 75* yesterday. However, we all know that when really warm weather hits the foothills in the winter, high winds are very likely. Yep, that's right, they were there...and in full force :) Not going to complain, just state the facts! I'm also going to mention that I woke up to a complete blizzard this morning that just absolutely cracked me up. 75 to 30s and several inches of snow with much more on the way!?! Gotta love Colorado!

So tomorrow will mark the beginning of 'It's time to get a little more serious'...what does that mean? Well, I have been totally enjoying the freedom of getting up and doing whatever I want training-wise for the past 3 months and it's been AWESOME! With a race around the corner in less than 2 months, JZ and I have decided that I need to incorporate a little structure and speed work into the mix so that I can start getting faster and maybe not go overboard like I have a tendency of doing :)

Alright, enough babbling. I hope everyone is looking forward to the upcoming Spring months and that those hitting the race scene soon are feeling good and healthy. Off to be a fish :)

No comments: