Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Busier than ever...

Going away for a week during tax season is not the grandest of ideas...However, the trip was amazing and it was worth every second of it :)

I've been running around like a madwomen since I got off the plane trying to get things in order with all of my clients. Big thanks to Tom for taking me to the Pistons/Nuggets game on Monday evening where the Stones definitely rocked the house here in Denver! Super fun game. I'll try to stay up to date with posting, but I apologize in advance if I don't...it's crunch time in the accounting world right now and I'm still trying to catch up on sleep and recovery as well...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are the best...

And incredibly lucky to have so much fun...

Enjoy tax season as much as I enjoy swimming!

Great pics!

Jason