Thursday, March 06, 2008

Cars are just stupid

Alright, I'm ready for it to be warm and snow-free so I can start riding my motorcycle on a daily basis again. Not only does my car get less than 15 miles to the gallon in gas, it just seems to break every couple of months. Luckily this time, I just needed to replace a $40 part from a tube that detached itself from under the hood, but still. Getting over 200 miles for $10 is much more economical and riding in warm and sunny weather is way more fun :) Okay, back to work...

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Osman said...

How bout riding tomorrow? I picked up a new toy...

Shep said...

Don't forget to air up your tires on the GS. I don't want to have to explain to your mom why you crashed. Sorry, phone's not working so hot right now. Hopefully I can give you a call tomorrow.