Saturday, March 08, 2008

Smile Everyone...Life is GREAT!!!

Friday was an exceptionally good day for training and just about everything else. Started the day with a wonderful swim at 7am then headed right out to Wonderland lake to do some 45sec hill repeats on this brutally steep ascent. They were tough, but I had Sasha and his wonderful dog Siah there to get me through them which made for a great workout! Went and got some work done and met up with Melanie for an easy spin on the flats in the sunshine! Beautiful day! Then, when I got home....my new bike was on the front porch!!!!! WHOOOAAA! After a little wine tasting at the restaurant, we met up with the clan at Jax's Fish House for happy hour then headed back to Tom's place to build up the Trek!

This morning, I went for a dip in the pool then headed over to Pam's to get our mountain biking on! We headed up Sunshine Canyon to Gold Hill where there was quite a bit of snow and when the sun hid behind the clouds, it was brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cold. Descending down 4mile was not as much fun as anticipated, but once I started climbing back up Poorman's, I couldn't have been more ecstatic to be going uphill :) Anyway, it was an adventure and I love my new ride!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Nice looking bike...
Glad you are having sooo much fun!!
Love you...

Unknown said...

sweet ride!

Denny

Erin said...

When are you going to come riding with me now Denny?!?

Unknown said...

Just give me a call! Denny is always open for some riding!