Monday, January 21, 2008

A whole lotta fun :)

A very typical but amusing weekend is never a bad thing, right?! Saturday was a pretty uneventful day of training that ended with a margarita at the Rio (which made me beyond buzzed) and a few pizookies at BJs. Got the roomie to finally get his butt out and join Jen, Shep, Josh, Mark and I. Good times, good times!

Yesterday began with an AMAZING 2hr run on the trails from my house and around Tellar farms with absolutely stellar weather. After getting a little work done and watching some football (I was somewhat forced), I got on the trainer to spin the legs out, met up with Tingle for some yoga then hit the movie theater with the clan. I'm not one to go see 'Chick Flicks' but 27 Dresses is pretty funny. It's definitely a girly movie, but very cute. After the movie, Jax, Tingle and I decided we will be headed to Tuscan the last week of February for a short training trip...more to come, but we're SUPER excited!!!!

3 comments:

MarkyV said...

"we will be headed to Tuscan the last week of February"
+++++++++++++++++++++++
Tuscan(y)??? Wow. Have some good wine for me. I on the other hand will be in lowly Tucson about that time... killing it in all three and having cheap Mexican food out of the back of gordito truck wherever I can find it. Maybe Josh will come with me?

Ciao

kerrie said...

tuscon or tuscany??? either way, take me, i'll chaperone ;)

Erin said...

Alright people, so I can't spell...I'll be in TUCSON, AZ during that time :) And Mark, I hope Josh does come down and we can all have a grand time together!!!