Friday, January 18, 2008

Fun trip to the dermatologist?!?

Not if you call getting a mole biopsied and having a saddle sore drained fun...yea, yea, yea, it's probably not what you wanted to hear, but hey, it happens to all of us. At any rate...ouch, that's all I have to say.

So I have successfully done yoga 4 straight days this week! Yeah, pretty freakin' crazy considering I can't stand it. However, I've gotten so much more flexible that I am doing poses I couldn't even pretend to do a month ago....whoooaaaa.

More randomness - not so much into racing in the cold and after being bailed on by the crew for a wild night in Denver, I decided to bag the race down there tomorrow too. Hopefully we can get a good girl's run in place instead and a fun night on the town here in Boulder. Well that's all I've got. Off to go watch movies with the roommie :)

No comments: