Saturday, December 22, 2007

You know Christmas is close when...

Your advent calendar looks like this...

Only 2 more chocolate windows to open!!!

So what else is new...well not all that much. Wednesday, Shep and I rode outside for almost 2 hours then watched 'Reign over me' which was a super great movie! Who would have known Adam Sandler could be such a good 'serious' actor! Thursday I did nothing except eat all day. Yesterday I swam, played on the elliptical, did a little yoga, spun on the trainer then went out with my good friend Jake from Denver and Jen and got hammered off berry cider at BJ's Brewery! Guess I wasn't too bad since I was able to pull off a stellar 2hr run at 7:30 this morning in 18* weather!!!

Now I'm going to spend the rest of the day cleaning and getting errands done before the family arrives from Michigan tomorrow evening! WHOOOAAAA, it's holiday time :)



No comments: