Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I couldn't be more surprised!!!

After the dog, the gerbils, the frogs, the hamsters, the fish, and all the other random critters we've had in our house over the past 10 years or so died, my mother was adamant about having NO MORE PETS!!!

Since my brother no longer lives at home and I have been gone for almost 6 years, I still think the 'empty nest' syndrome is heavily felt over there :( Well that, and the fact that my dad always has to be doing or cleaning up after something...On that note, I got a phone call a week ago informing me that he had purchased 2 parakeets! BIRDS?!?!? I've been replaced by a bird?!? Hmmm....

I think my father's true intentions are to teach them to speak and say dirty things...especially to my mom when she's home by herself during the day! HAHAHA. Just kidding. I think it's absolutely hilarious. Take a look at these pooping machines. Apparently I'm supposed to help name them...any thoughts?!?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best name for these birds would be Stupid and Stupider.
Or better yet they would make a great Christmas-God child gift for Little Michael.

Erin said...

I was told that 'Hot Karl' and 'Dirty Sanchez' would be some good names thanks to Tingle!!! OH GEEZ :)