Sunday, December 16, 2007

White Elephant Madness

Last night was the annual 'I look hot in a speedo' holiday party at Pete and Brad's clubhouse. As always, there were lots of fun times, good laughs, great food and delicious jello shots...thanks to Mark Shenk :) We also had a White elephant gift exchange which was a total riot...especially since Billy (dressed as Santa) was directing the show. For those of you who don't know what that is, everyone who comes to the party brings a wrapped item from their home that they want to give away. Everyone who brings a gift must draw a number. When your number is called (it goes chronologically) you can either open a gift from the pile or steal an already opened gift from someone else. I was fortunate to have drawn a higher number which meant I had lots of options for a good steal. Below is the game I ended up coming home with. I know you want to come over and play...and no comments from the peanut gallery :)

No comments: