Friday, December 14, 2007

The love of the mountains :)

Early Wednesday morning, Jen, Jess and I drove up the icy mountains roads to Copper where we spent most of the day! Although the drive was a little sketchy, it was still worth every second of it because the mountain had great, fresh snow with hardly anyone on the slopes :) I decided to hit the skis for the first part of the day, then jump on the board for the second half! Good choice as I wouldn't have been able to walk had I skied the entire day. Again, there's nothing better in life than spending good times with great people. Thanks ladies, it was super fun. I can't wait to do it again!

Leaving Boulder in the early AM
Being Silly in the car!
Jen & Jess psyched to get on the slopes!

Breakfast time!

Aww...how cute!
The Gang about to depart...

No comments: