Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Let it snow, let it snow :)


We're definitely getting the first big snowfall of the year and it is AWESOME!!! You know what else is awesome...good times with good people :)
Yes, Jen and I had an absolute blast making white chocolate and cranberry oatmeal cookies for Wolfgang's holiday party on Saturday which was a complete riot. I'm pretty sure we came with about half the cookies we actually made after we indulged ourselves in the batter and several of the final product! It was worth every second of it.
On the work side of things, I've been really busy getting ready for year-end and tax season. That's going to be coming up quite soon and being prepared makes life a lot easier during that insane time!
On the training side of things, I'm feeling pretty decent. I've been doing a lot of very random excercise including hopping on the elliptical, doing some yoga here and there and well, I guess just going with the flow. I hit the pool for the first time in a few weeks yesterday and I suprisingly felt pretty good. However, I'm pretty sure my shoulders and pecks are about to fall off today. Hopefully a little shakeout swim in a few will help out...we'll have to see!
Hittin' the slopes tomorrow for some skiing in the AM and snowboarding in the PM...stay tuned for some fun pics and good stories :)

No comments: