Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What a MERRY Christmas it was :)

Wow...I think that's just about all I have to say about how Christmas 2007 unfolded! A short but sweet trip by the family to the mountains couldn't have been more perfect. Below are some fun pics taken by the bro, but they can't even begin to express what an amazing time we had!

On our way to Winter Park Resort over Berthoud Pass
Jerry and me on Christmas morning

Mom, Jerry and me...yes, we did wake up to 8 fresh inches of powder!!!

They opened the backcountry terrain for the first time of the year that morning for fresh tracks almost every run :) How about that for a Christmas present?!?! IT WAS AWESOME!

And it pretty much snowed all day...yes, I'm on skis...half day ride, half day ski!

Can you believe this kid graduated in my high school class and I never hung out with him?!?

We got into a little spat...I was kicking his butt, but eventually I lost :(

Me and my little bro...this was the end of the day and he was POOPED!

The drive home down the pass...it snowed the entire way which made for a long drive!

1 comment:

MarkyV said...

Interesting...

Me and my fam were at WP on XMAS day as well.

Skip the advent calendar with the chocolate next year, get one with pictures. =)