Sunday, September 16, 2007

T- one week!!!

After a little blip in the system, I think I'm back and heading in the right direction. So Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning were a bit on the rough side. Shitty training, shitty attitude and shitty things happening outside of triathlon. Lots of complaining, lots of eating and thanks to Blake, lots of watching the TV show 'House'. Yes, we rented seasons 1-3 and have been watching it nonstop!

Kiel and Blake finally dragged me out of the house on Saturday for my ride and run and then after my long run this morning and some more episodes of House, we all went and played a little golf. Thanks to JZ, I have a stellar taper for this week that will hopefully get me ready to rumble for Cancun. I have a much better outlook going into this week than I did a few days ago and I'm super excited to get back to it!

1 comment:

jsager said...

oh yes, they do...those tri dorks deserve all the love I can give them.