Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fall or Not?

The weather in Boulder is just so weird sometimes. The other day it was pissing rain and a high of 50*. I was certain that Fall was on it's way. However, the past two days have been in the high 80s during the day and the 50s in the early morning. How in the world do you plan for this?!?! I seriously think the second the sun comes out, the temperature changes at least 20*. Quite obnoxious if you're heading out for an early morning mountain ride...which is what I'm about to do. I know it's going to be freezing when I start, it will be hot while I do intervals uphill, then chilly on my way down...grrr!!! Okay, I'm really not complaining, I'm just trying to think of something to write as I gobble down my breakfast and ignore reading the news.

Training has been going very well and I'm definitely looking forward to my taper next week and a little vacation with my momma in Cancun....whooooaaaaa :)

1 comment:

kerrie said...

i pick not, either way, you shouldn't be up so early.