Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Yucky

Who doesn't like waking up at 6am in the morning to 75* and 89% humidity?!? I mean come on...it's not all THAT bad!

Okay, big lie. Yes, it is bad. And the thought of running in it just doesn't sound appealing whatsoever, hence the reason I haven't gotten my butt out the door yet. Well that and the fact that my running partner (my little bro) is still sound asleep. Once I'm done getting a little more work done, I'll have to go jump on his bed and wake him up so the poor guy can 'suffer', as Ben would say, for a little run with his big sis!

Had another good day yesterday. Great lunch with Katie and mom, an enjoyable trip to the dentist as always - the clan over at Doolin & Haddad, DDS are truly the coolest people on earth - a fun trip to the mall with my momma, then a good night of Euchre with the fam!

I have to post these pictures just to show you how ridiculously nice college students are living these days. Well that, and because I'm still in shock after seeing these things. Below is the 60 inch television my brother bought on Ebay for their 5 bedroom house at the University of Michigan. Below that is the 'Beer Pong Table' (which isn't finished yet) that he has so carefully designed using his engineering skills made totally out of blue and yellow bottle caps! One word -

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

The trip home has been a great time. I've been super busy, but it's definitely been a good amount of time to be back. Not too short, not too long. I can't remember the last time I had a layover, but in order to use my American Airline voucher I had to make a pit stop in Chicago on my way back to Denver...grrrr. Oh well. I'll leave Detroit at 5pm and get back into Denver around 7:45pm which isn't terrible.

No comments: