Thursday, August 09, 2007

Sick and pissy.

So yesterday after 2pm just plain sucked. I got to the airport, the shitty terminal of Detroit, and waited to get on my flight to Chicago. I NEVER schedule a flight with a layover, but I had to use my American Airline vouchers and this was the only way to get back to Denver from Detroit. We get on the plane about 30 minutes late and I'm somewhat nervous about missing my connecting flight which was only 45 minutes after we landed in Chicago. No need to worry about that because as soon as everyone got on the plane and situated, the captain announced that there was a 3 hour delay to Chicago due to bad weather conditions! WONDERFUL...not only could I have flown Frontier like I always do and avoid this whole madness, I end up stuck in Chicago for hours because I obviously missed my connecting flight and had to fly standby on the next one out at 9:30pm. I'll stop there, but let's just say it was a long ass day and not very fun.

Today wasn't much better either. I have been working like a dog since early this morning and haven't had any motivation to do much of anything. I'm still feeling awful - stuffy, congested, nauseous, huge headache, etc. On that note, no more complaining...going to bed and tomorrow is going to be a GREAT day, I can feel it!!!

No comments: