Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Fun with the Fam!!!

Besides having a terrible cold (lots of coughing and faucet-like running nose), my trip home has been absolutely awesome thus far. Yesterday I went for a nice relaxing swim at Lifetime which is always nice, played a round of golf with my little bro and dad - hilarious, then headed down to Detroit to have dinner at Chris Chelios's Chili Bar and then watch the Tigers play Tampa Bay at Comerica Park with my cousin and her boyfriend. We had an awesome time, especially since the Tigers won, and it was so great to see Jess so happy and doing so incredibly well!!! I love ya girl!

Just got back from the gym - a little shakeout run and swim. Now my mom and I are going to meet the coolest neighbor in the world for a nice lunch. Yes Katie, YOU are the coolest! To the dentist afterwards followed by a little shopping...oh boy, oh boy :)

No comments: