Friday, April 06, 2007

What the F***???

Seriously people...30 degrees and sleet all day?!?!

Sucked it up like a champ and did my long hill run anyway...however, I did come back with a layer of ice on my face, clothes and glasses...not cool. The swim afterwards was quite interesting as well as I was still frozen solid from the run and swimming outside just wasn't exactly very warm.

Good trainer session in the afternoon with Jo and a relaxing evening. Looks like the next couple of days are going to be cold and snowy around here so I guess we're just going to have to deal with it...happy, happy, joy, joy!!!

I still love Boulder...even if it is 27 degrees and snowing right now :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is 21 degrees and snowing in Michigan...Looks more like a winter break than Easter break.
Hope the sun comes out for all of you very soon.
Esp. since we tend to get your weather :).

Osman said...

I was supposed to take the MSF course this weekend. Only got through the written part as the weather prevented riding. Bummer...

Well, every weekend can't be shiny/happy. Plus the rain is probably good for the garden.

When's your next race?

Osman said...

Oops, meant the water is good for the garden. Not rain. Most of the snow melted already.