Thursday, April 05, 2007

Work, Photo shoots & Training

Wednesday was the typical catch up day with a random photo shoot in the middle. Had a little miscommunication with packing up my bike down in San Diego and unfortunately it didn't actually make it back with me for the shoot and there was no way I was going to be able to do it on a Felt or Ben/Trek might bite my head off. Luckily, Jimmy Archer saved the day and brought me a Trek WSD Equinox that he had used as a demo and was sitting in his office...that was a close one. Shoot went well...got a little crazy if you really wanted to know, but will post some of the more appropriate pics when I get them back. The photo/article will be in the June issue of Inside Triathlon if at all interested. More work all night and well, no training for the day...boo.

Today was a little more productive with a 45min shakeout run in the AM, lots of work at the restaurant and then a 2.5 hr interval ride on the trainer since there were black clouds hovering over the mountains when I got home...sorry, no riding outside in 40* and rain. Got a sweet massage from the roommate afterwards and have been cranking out payroll and inventory journal entries ever since.

Now it's time for bed. Night Night.

No comments: