Tuesday, April 10, 2007

About time huh?

Yes, yes...my blogging posts have been slacking quite a bit the past couple weeks, but once the weather gets better and things start settling down with work, I'll be back on track!

So the weekend was a bit unusual with lots of snow/rain/sleet/coldness/you name it. Changed a bunch of workouts around and ended up swimming with JZ in our wetsuits on Saturday morning and getting in a decent bike on the trainer in the afternoon. Killer dinner with the Coopers at Moongate and a delicious dessert afterwards at the Boulder Cafe. Easter Sunday was not so typical either. Woke up and made myself a nice pancake breakfast and hung around waiting for the snow to stop falling so I could head out for my 2hr run. It stopped around 11am and as soon as I got out the door it started again and pretty much dumped on me for the whole 2hrs...brrrrr. Not so fun. However, I did have some great company and had a nice brunch afterwards followed by a trip to the movies to see "Blades of Glory" which was hilarious. Good weekend despite the nasty weather.

Since I was unable to get in the long ride over the weekend and it was supposed to be 65 and sunny on Monday, the plan was to shift everything over a day. Great ride out to Carter and back, just a tad windy - one of these days it will be calm coming home from Carter Lake...one day. Shake out swim in the afternoon after a little work and a fun time cheering on Jon's kickball team later in the evening.

Crashed Simon Lessing's interval session at the rez this morning with about 5 other girls...super fun and got a killer run in. After running around all day and finally getting Chautauqua settled and sold, I was able to get on the trainer and kick out 2hrs of intervals with Mercedes! Loud music, lots of sweat, gotta love it!

Now it's time for bed. Night Night.

No comments: