Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Lions, Tigers and bears...oh my!

It's amazing how fast time can fly during the holidays! Last weekend came and went like a flash in the sky and I can't even believe it's already less than a week from Christmas! Not to mention that after I get everything I need to get done today, I'm hopping on a plane to fly back to Detroit this evening! CRAZINESS!

At any rate, things are going a little better and I finally think I'm on the upswing of this ridiculous sickness I came down with over 2 weeks ago. I was able to venture out on Sunday to see the Zoo lights downtown Denver and will hopefully have lots of fun and exciting things to do while I'm at home...like going to strength training classes at Lifetime with the best neighbor in the world :-)

Well must get back to the grind and get everything ready to leave for a few days! I'll try to stay current while at home, but family time is much more important so please excuse my tardiness if that is the case!

Happy Holidays!

No comments: