Friday, December 22, 2006

Can you say...lucky?!?!

Because that's exactly what Brad and I are for catching one of the last flights out of Denver before the crazy storm hit! Can you imagine being stranded in an airport? Oh my goodness, I would FREAK! I sure hope things are cleared up on Monday for us to fly back home!

Michigan is just dandy...40 and rainy...and I'm still sick as hell. I'm convinced I'm either crazy or have caught a never ending and spontaneous case of the flu. Whatever it is, it better go away fast because I'm on a fine line of loosing it...

The entire family (48 people to be exact) will be over this evening for the annual gift opening party. Yes, lots of people!!! Should be fun and nice to see everyone. I just hope I'm feeling better by then!

Stay tuned for more holiday updates...hope everyone is having a safe and enjoyable week and that those back in Colorado are staying warm...especially you Jo, better keep those fleece socks on :)

No comments: