Tuesday, December 26, 2006

What a Merry Christmas

I can say that I had the most unusual Christmas I have ever had in the past 22 years of my life :) Did not spend the typical evening pigging out at my grandparents with the rest of the family, but instead flew back to Denver. The flight was supposed to leave at 6:30pm from the most awful terminal known to mankind (the old Detroit airport) and it ended up being delayed an hour...not a big deal. What was a big deal was the fact that there was a child in front of me who I swear probably bursted about 467 blood vessels from screaming so freaking loud for almost the entire flight. I don't just mean screaming people, this kid had the most piercing noises coming from it you would have thought the parents were trying to kill it...oh my god. Okay, could be worse...but was really hard to deal with since I already did not feel so great. So we finally get to Denver and the bags come out in some sort of timely fashion. Time to jump on the shuttle and go to our car which is parked in long term parking a few miles away. By this point, I'm so ready to be home it's not even funny. Brad and I get to his car, attempt to turn it on, and nothing...we tried for about 15 minutes and unfortunately there was nothing else we could do but get back on the shuttle and head back to the airport where we had to wait another 40 minutes for the bus to take us back to Boulder! Let's just say I didn't get back home until about 2am (eastern time) and was here at the law office (the last place I would ever want to be) at 5:30am! I sure hope that your Christmas was a little more enjoyable!!!

Okay - I'm done pissing and moaning...until the flight, I had a great day with the fam. Chillin' and relaxin' and opening presents while eating cinnamon rolls was an absolute blast :)

No comments: