Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Locks for Love BABY!!!

It's been since June of 2004 that I have had a haircut and boy did I need one :) For those of you who aren't aware of my scraping-by budget, cutting over $350 a year in haircuts is a pretty big savings!
At any rate, I feel that donating hair to the 'Locks for Love' foundation is a great and fun thing to do too. Any organization that collects hair to make wigs for cancer patients is just amazing and if I can help out, I'm in! This definitely isn't my first time tackling this adventure and it most certainly will not be the last! I never know what length I want my hair and this way I get to experience all of them...cool!!!

Check out the before and after pics from the big cut today...please just look at the hair and not the ridiculous expressions on my face...

BEFORE

AFTER

No comments: