Friday, November 24, 2006

No more pumpkin pie...please

I can officially say that I am finally full. Yes, I know that doesn't happen very often and my father truly does believe that I am a human garbage disposal when it comes to food, but Thanksgiving dinners are one of the few meals that can do the trick!

It's been a super fun and enjoyable last few days with the family and friends. On Thanksgiving day, the Detroit Holiday Parade was a little chilly, but very enjoyable and the Lions game was a blast even though they are the absolute shittiest team in the world. We were pretty much boo-ing at them the entire time...kinda mean, but couldn't help it.

Today I met up with a really good friend from high school that I had not seen in almost 4 years. It was so great to finally catch up and see how well both her and her family are doing :) My Momma also cooked a Thanksgiving dinner for us and her parents who drove up from Kalamazoo. Again, so nice seeing the family and just hanging out!

No comments: