Monday, November 20, 2006

Thanksgiving Week!!!

It's finally here! Tomorrow morning I will be flying back home to Michigan for the first time since May...I can't wait! We have a lot of very exciting things planned and most importantly, lots of quality family time to enjoy!

I'm not sure if I'll be able to find time to post things during the week, but I will try my best. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for a good Thanksgiving Day football game for a the Lions because that is where we will be!!! Yes, I'm aware they have been in the crapper all season (as usual), but maybe they'll get it together while I'm home :) How cool will that be?!?

Don't forget to eat lots of turkey. and mashed potatoes. and corn. and cranberries. and pie. and everything else you can fit into your tummy!

No comments: