Saturday, November 11, 2006

Bike fits are kinda fun!

So apparently the fits on both my road and TT bikes were totally off which was causing all the problems in my back and leg...of course it is...duh!

Friday afternoon I spent a few hours with the coach and Chris Solano of Pro Peloton getting both bikes completely dialed in. We completely re-built the front end of my TT bike, changed pedals, adjusted both the saddle height and angle and lastly replaced the seatpost on my road bike since the carbon fiber had a huge crack in it...according to Wolfgang, I have been eating WAY too many cookies and my fat ass is the reason the seatpost cracked...nice coach huh?!?! What would I do without his crazy German sense of humor :) Yes, I am a little chunker right now, but hey, it's off-season...I'm supposed to gain some weight, right?!!

Just got back from an awesome easy ride with all the new changes and couldn't be happier. If you ever need a bike fit, go see Chris...Wolfgang and I were totally impressed with everything!!!

No comments: